Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Diving In & Tossing Out

I was looking for a place to share creative ideas with others.  I am hoping to find a little time to "dive into" a personal blog and "toss out" my ideas to the other creative seekers floating in the "cloud."

In this blog, you will find

  • Original, flashes and sparkles of my own creative ideas
  • My interpretation/piggy-back inspiration from creative ideas I have seen
  • Fabulous ideas of others that I just can't see a reason to change
I will do my very best to always credit the source/s of my inspiration and posted ideas.  I hope to post ideas and projects for my home, family, gifts, culinary creations and the general "feeding of my soul" art and craft explorations.   I also want to include ideas from my classroom experiences as a primary gifted teacher.

Feel free to share your thoughts and suggestions as I am always looking for inspiration and ways to adapt, elaborate upon and improve my projects/creations/work.

No comments:

Post a Comment